STS represents the canadian company, CTERIS Consulting Inc. who are experts in the safety studies related to petroleum industries.
Cteris Consulting Inc. has unequaled consulting expertise and quality in the fields of reliability engineering, risk management, and functional safety for process industries. Mr. Harry Cheddie, the Director of CTERIS have decades of experience in assisting the world’s largest oil & gas, petrochemical, and EPCM companies in discerning project hazards and implementing practical solutions in order to optimize their process and the design of their Safety Instrumented Systems, thereby increasing safety and process up time, and reducing overall operation and maintenance costs. CTERIS had executed multiple consulting projects with Kuwait Oil Company & Kuwait National Petroleum Company in the past.
We provide a variety of services in the following areas of process safety, risk, and reliability at competitive rates.
Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) including:
- HAZID/HAZAN, HAZOP, CHAZOP, What-If Analysis, and SWIFT
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) determination
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Requirement Specifications (SRS)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) verification
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) design
We also provide individualized training to companies and interested clients across the middle east on the following topics:
- TUV Functional Safety Certification Program
- PHA (including HAZOP and What-if) leadership and participation
- CHAZOP (Control Systems Hazard and Operability) Studies Training
- LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis)
- SIS Design
- Operation & Maintenance for SIS
- IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 compliance
- PHA and SIL integration
- SIL verification software usage
Operating and Maintenance Procedures for Safety Instrumented Systems
Safety Life-cycle management: IEC 61508, IEC 61511, ANSI/ISA-84.00.01-2004 , Burner Management System (BMS) solutions, Alarm
lanagement , Management of Change (MOC) , Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) studies.